Sunday, 28 August 2016

New Look and New Blog

Welcome to my new blog! I decided to start a new blog as I have revamped my website and various social media sites under the name Wild Intuitive. I had changed the name earlier in the year to Wild Intuitive Teacher Creative Healer, an acronym for WITCH. I like the name but was finding it too long and cumbersome. I thought Wild Intuitive encapsulated the spirit I want to capture. Wild for the connection to nature and our true inner selves, and intuitive for following one's inner guidance and the magical side of life.
Its New Moon today too so I thought it would be the perfect time to bring in the new. Yes, I know it is Mercury retrograde, but that is the perfect time ofr reassessing and re-doing things. 
With this new blog I am going to be focusing on various metaphysical subjects including tarot and astrology, with weekly readings and forecasts, posts on dreams, chakras, palmistry, the paranormal, faeries etc,. I'll also include updates of what I've been up to. I hope you enjoy the new blog and the new direction I'm taking. Please check out my new website Wild Intuitive and let me know what you think. I would love to hear your feedback.


2 comments: