Saturday, 26 November 2016

Episode 6 - Canada's Worst Driver 12 - Lou's Take

Yesterday episode 6 of Canada's Worst Driver aired. I have to say I'm super proud of Mike for graduating! He definitely deserved it after all the hard work he did. Coming back from a brain injury cannot be easy. Having to re-learn everything, including driving must be very challenging. He made amazing progress throughout the process at the re-hab centre and definitely deserved graduating. Of course that leaves four of us - including "Yours Truly", Daniella, Krystal and Tyler. Will I graduate or be in the bottom three? Am I Canada's Worst Driver? There's only two more episodes until someone is named "the worst".

Below are some photos from behind the scenes and a video with my take on the episode. Let me know what you think.

Congrats Mike on graduating!


The beautiful Welland Canal behind our hotel
Getting ready for another day of filming
Hanging out with these lovely peeps and having lunch
Let me know what you thought of Episode 6.

1 comment: