Sunday, 27 November 2016

New Podcast and Weekly Tarotscope

I thought I would try something new this week - a podcast! I thought rather than doing the weekly astrology weather as a blog, I would make a Sound Cloud file. It`s not your usual astrology weather for the week either. This is astrology focused on the feminine planets and asteroids. I talk about the two traditional feminine planets, the moon and Venus, but also the four major asteroids Ceres, Juno, Pallas and Vesta, the dwarf planet Eris and the minor asteroids Sappho,Lilith. Persephone. Psyche, Iris, Hekate and Fortuna. Take a listen and see what you think.

 Goddess Astrology Report Nov. 28 - Dec.04

Below is the usual tarot horoscope for the week. This week I`m working with the Guardian Angel Oracle by Doreen Virtue.


No comments:

Post a Comment