Saturday, 5 November 2016

Weekly Update and Second Episode of Canada's Worst Driver

My Halloween was pretty quiet this year. I didn't put up a tone of decorations this year, or even dress up. I feel like in some ways it sneaked up on me a bit. With my sister in law's sudden passing this month. Halloween understandably took a backseat . I still wanted to honour the holiday though. I handed out candy and did a little ritual to mark the day, but other than that, didn't do much.
I'm determined though to enjoy the upcoming yuletide season. Christmas time is my favourite time of year. i love the lights, food, decorations, gifts, carols etc. Bring it on! I already started my shopping this week, and am aiming to be done for the first week of December.

This week I made a couple of videos. The first is a video is of my October favourites - decks, books and crystals. And the second video is a haul from Good Goth.com which is at least somewhat Halloweeny.




I also made a video about my experiences on Canada's Worst Driver episode 2. Below are some photos from the filming of the second episode. Let me know if you have any questions.



  
Sara and me hanging out backstage


Playing badminton to pass the time
Daniella with the mustang's bumper
Congrats on graduating Cody!

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I haven't watched the other videos yet. I'm sorry your sister in law passed away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow she got to actually take the bumper back to the hotel? LOL that's awesome

    ReplyDelete