Saturday, 26 November 2016

Weekly Update - Top 10 books and New Hair

This past week I decided to change my hair back to blonde and red. I enjoyed having the rainbow hair, but felt it was time for a change and wanted to go back to the red as I was feeling like it was more "me" right now. It's more of a dark cherry/burgundy colour as I'm not big on tomato reds. Covering the warmer colours of the rainbow with red was easy, but blue and green posed a challenge being cooler colours. Especially green, as red and green are opposite colours and would turn out muddy. My stylist and I decided it would be best to cover those ones in black. I really love the effect, and am glad I went for it.

This week was a busy one, so I just uploaded a couple of videos. I am a little bit behind on the Youtube pagan challenge, and rather than catch up, and make one super long video, I thought I would focus on last week's question - top ten pagan books. Watch below, and let me know what you think of my picks.


I also was very happy to receive the new Kyle Gray  deck - Keepers of the Light on Thursday. I pre-ordered this back in March and was told it had a September release date. However in September, I did not receive the deck. I saw others were getting it, and had to make a concerted effort to not watch unboxing videos and to try to avoid it on Instagram. Finally this week after over two months of waiting I received the deck, and I have to say it was worth the wait. This deck is a nice mix of angels, ascended masters and dieties. It's very colourful and reminds me of icons with the straight on face and long noses, but in a more modern and softer style. The deck is like a warm hug, as it is very positive and sacred. Below is my unboxing video.


Let me know if you have this deck, or what your thoughts are on any of the books I mention above. And for my US friends, I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving long weekend.


1 comment:

  1. I love your hair with and without the rainbow! I haven't kept up much with blogs or YouTube recently, I'll get there eventually

    ReplyDelete