Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Episode 7 - Canada's Worst Driver - Behind the Scenes

This week the second last episode of Canada's Worst Driver aired. In this week's episode we are down to 4 people - me, Daniella, Tyler and Krystal. All of us want to graduate so we don't end up in the final three.

The challenges were the Reverse Flick - a fun stunt where you reverse the car and then get it to turn 180 degrees forward. This was a lot of fun to learn, and very challenging to do in a confined space. I was really excited to be able to do it!

We also did the know your limits challenge. Weaving in and out of foam figures in a large station wagon  at 80k is not easy. But I was super proud of myself being able to do it. Especially after the disaster in the first episode when I tried at 50k. It felt like I accomplished something and was maybe actually learning.

The cross challenge was tricky at first, but after a little help I got it faster and faster at each cross arm. My favourite challenge was the teeter totter. I remember looking at it and thinking - I can do this. And I did! I was pretty excited.

I was even more excited when I found out I graduated! It was a pretty cool moment for me. I think it was ideal, because I got all the lessons and did all the challenges, but did not have to drive in the finale. Below are some behind the scene photos and my video recap of the episode.

Tim and I

Phillipe and me

Posing with Cam and Daniella in the background


Next week is the final show - who will be crowned the worst? I'm going to do a video with my thoughts and answer any questions left in the comments. so if you have any questions about the show, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment