Saturday, 3 December 2016

Weekly Update - December is Here!

This week I've been starting to get ready for the Yuletide season. It's my favourite time of year, but this year it's taken me a while to get into the mood. I think because the snow hasn't really stayed yet. We will get a little bit of snow, but then it melts right away. Usually by now the snow has come to stay. I did at least start my shopping and decorate at work and at home. It's starting to creep up on me though - its only three weeks away!


This week I was happy to receive my Leonie Dawson Shining Year workbooks and day planner for 2017. I look forward to working with them during December and planning out my goals for the year ahead. I'm glad I became aware of these as they have helped me refine my plans and keep on track throughout the year. The planner was a new addition by her last year, and she has improved it this year with a softer cover, tabs for each month, and stickers!


Also with December upon us I thought I would switch up the decks I'm using for the month.


How are your Yuletide plans going so far? Are you making plans for 2017?


1 comment:

  1. It's so clooooooose! Xmas shopping is basically done, though!

    ReplyDelete