Tuesday, 30 May 2017

June Featured Reading - Creativity Guidance

This month on my Etsy shop I am featuring a Creativity Reading. As an artist, and as a reader who works with other creative people, one of the most common requests is for a reading for creative guidance. There are times when you have an idea, but don't know how to begin, or are into the process but get stuck, or maybe you are nearing the end but don't know where to begin. If you are a creative person and are looking for some guidance,then this reading is for you.



Feel free to try this at home. I recommend using a tarot and oracle deck, but you don't have to, you can just use one deck if you feel called to. And of course if you would like a reading from me you can order one through my shop Wild Intuitive .



Tarot card 1 - Where you are at present.

Tarot card 2 - Your goal and aspirations.

Tarot card 3 - Challenge.

Tarot card 4 - Whats blocking you.

Oracle card 1 - How you can look at this idfferently.

Oracle card 2 - Action to take.

Oracle card 3 - Emotional and relationship resources. Who can help me?

Oracle card 4 - Physical resources. What can help me?

Tarot card 5 - Outcome.

Please let me know if you have tried this layout and what your results were. Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment